Friday, January 6, 2012

Insta-Friday

I'm linking up today with Life Rearranged to share the week in review, Instagram style.

life rearranged


I took Malone to the shoe store and told him to pick out what he wanted. These were actually his second choice, the ones he really wanted were pink and sparkly. I was fully prepared to buy them for him, but they were out of his size. I think these are an awesome choice, who wouldn't love sparkly shoes?


We went to Philadelphia to celebrate New Years with my in laws and nephew (who is six months younger than Malone). The weather was unseasonably warm and we enjoyed tons of park time.

This picture cracks me up. Malone swings sideways and shows us his (unintentional) bird.

During a nap time drive around Valley Forge I came across this grouping of deer. There were many more than what is in the photo.


I also went over this covered bridge. Down the road and to the left is definitely where the 1% live. The homes are expansive and beautiful!

On a different nap time drive through Valley Forge I got out for a second and captured these cabins near Washington's Headquarters.

I love this picture! This was a huge cargo plan landing at Newark as we drove by on our way home from PA.

1 comment:

  1. um, how adorable is that!! I love that he picked out glitter toms! (love my glitters!) they are very disco tech ;) LOVE your bllog name btw! xoxo

    ReplyDelete