Saturday, March 24, 2012

Catch up.

It isn't that I meant to be silent for the last 24 days, there were so many times I wrote a post in my head. But the act of getting to this space and getting it out was always at the bottom of my to do list.

On March 2nd a large band of tornadoes swept through the country. And it seems like every other day, or at least once a week there are a few more. Tornadoes destroy homes and lives. I work in the insurance industry. Work has been quite busy, to say the least.

About a week after that, I took my first jog of spring. My run was going really well, I was proud of myself for getting out there and getting started again. Until an unfortunate run in with a small stone or stick that brought me to the ground in my neighbor's drive way about a half a mile from home. Said neighbor had to scoop me up and drive me up while my ankle swelled the size of a golf ball. It is still not better, but it is getting there.

And then we welcomed daylight savings. Anyone with a child knows what a potential train wreck that can be in terms of sleep patterns etc. Malone transitioned like a champ but somehow I'm still tired.

Next came a visit from Meme for St. Patrick's day weekend, followed by an illness that knocked my husband to his knees for about two days. He's just now feeling a bit better. Maybe?

In a nutshell, things are busy around these parts. Life is full, hectic, and amazing.

I desire this space. It is mine. And getting here is at the TOP of my list, starting today.

But, excuse me while I log into work and play a little catching up while no one is in the office to interrupt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment