Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sigh...

I guess the thing about blogging is that if you want to be successful, you actually have to carve out a little bit of time each day to write.

As you can see, I haven't been as faithful to this thing as I originally intended.

But I'm back!

Much has happened this (lack there of) fall. Life and it's changes are happening at a pace faster than can keep up with.

In the last two months....

I turned 30, celebrated with my in laws, and had family portraits taken.

Halloween weekend brought us a freak snowstorm that gave us 15 inches of snow in 12 hours and left us without power for 4 days.

I got a semi promotion that I wasn't expecting at all and am thriving in my new role.

Malone has turned from sweet infant/toddler into an opinionated whiny crazy fun toddler (basically everything that is two).

We drove to IL for Thanksgiving and had a lovely time visiting with my family. The best part of the trip was seeing my 2 year old and my 70 year old grandparents enjoy playing on the Ipad together, watching cousins bond, and seeing Malone interact with my grandparents' dog.

It seems like just yesterday I was on the beach savoring one last weekend of summer. And here tomorrow will be December 1, which begins the sprint that is the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment